Yes, this can be done in your Skipr dashboard. The expense export is an Excel file that lists all the transactions billed and counted by Skipr users. You will therefore be able to find all the expenses in a raw format. This document is also useful to get an overview of what needs to be reimbursed for each user via payroll (for example, expenses manually entered by the employee).
Articles in this section
- How to close the mobility budget of an employee leaving the company before the end of the year?
- What evidence must an employee provide regarding bicycle allowances?
- Quel justificatifs doit apporter un employé en ce qui concerne les indemnités vélo ?
- How can I add a new employee on Skipr?
- How do I know if my employee has access to Skipr?
- How do I prepare and encode budgets for the year 2022?
- What are the different types of budgets available through Skipr?
- How can my employees use their Skipr budget?
- How do I change an employee's budget?
- How can I add a budget to an employee?
Please sign in to leave a comment.